We need your input to ensure that Livable West Long Beach serves the community's needs!
There will be ample opportunity for the public to provide input in various stages of the project to include workshops/community meetings.
Community Workshop - Help shape your community!
- Livable West Long Beach and Green TI Community Workshops
| || |
The City has conducted two community workshops for the Livable West Long and Green TI projects; Workshop #1 on December 6, 2014, and Workshop #2 on March 14, 2015. The purpose of these workshops was to discuss the two key planning efforts that will have a major impact on enhancing the quality of life in West Long Beach and most importantly to receive public input to ensure that these projects serve the community's needs. Click on the documents below for more information.
- Community Workshop #2 Summary, March 14, 2015
- Community Workshop #2 Presentation, March 14, 2015
- Community Workshop #1 Summary, December 6, 2014
- Community Workshop #1 Presentation, December 6, 2014
Stay Informed! Sign-up for updates and notices on LINKLB.
Back to Livable West Long Beach