|Southeast Area Specific Plan Community Advisory Committee|
Role of Community Advisory Committee
The Community Advisory Committee (Committee) is intended to serve as an important component of the public participation program for the development of the Southeast Area (SEADIP) Specific Plan. Committee members will participate in a series of meetings to help shape the plan by providing informed and innovation input to the project team. The Committee process is intended to build knowledge, trust and understanding of the plan's purpose, process and potential effects.
Committee Mission Statement
The mission of the Community Advisory Committee (Committee) for the Southeast Area (SEADIP) Specific Plan is to provide perspectives and input to the project team to generate a project vision, identify issues and opportunities, and formulate planning alternatives and recommendations that will inform the Specific Plan, which will be forwarded to decision makers for consideration. The Committee's mission also includes encouraging the involvement of other community members in the public participation process and considering the community's input in dicussions about the Specific Plan.
Committee Meeting Summary
- Community Advisory Committee Meeting #6 - December 10, 2014
- Community Advisory Committee Meeting #5 - October 29, 2014
- Community Advisory Committee Meeting #4 - August 13, 2014
- Community Advisory Committee Meeting #3 - July 9, 2014
- Community Advisory Committee Meeting #2 - June 18, 2014
- Community Advisory Committee First Meeting Summary - March 26, 2014
- Committee Visioning Exercise - March 26, 2014
Back to SEADIP Update Home page