Imagine what Long Beach will be like in 2030. You have the opportunity to make Long Beach one great city by participating in the General Plan Update. The General Plan is a comprehensive, long-term plan that creates a vision for the future of our great city. To view a presentation on the General Plan Update, please click here.
Join us and share your ideas for our great city through the General Plan. We want to know:
- Where should new development occur in our City and what should it look like?
- How will we integrate cars, buses, bicycles, and pedestrians into how we move around our City?
- How do we preserve and protect our environment for future generations?
- How do we encourage jobs within our City and what types of jobs do we need?
- How do we balance new development with the historic assets of our past?
With your participation and input, the General Plan will protect the things we cherish about our city while planning thoughtful, positive changes that will improve our lives. Imagine the possibilities—it is all up to you!
Documents Meetings & Community Input Links to Visioning Projects & Planning Resources
Sign up for E-mail Updates Receive updates regarding the General Plan Update through E-notify.
News RSS Feed