|Neighborhood Leadership Program|What is the Neighborhood Leadership Program?
The Neighborhood Leadership Program is offered by the City of Long Beach Housing and Neighborhood Services Bureau. This five (5) month multilingual program assists grassroots residents and provides you with the skills, knowledge and resources you need to make a difference in the quality of life in our community. This program is free to participants and is partially funded through the Federal Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program.
Neighborhood Leadership Program iClip
NLP Class of 2017
This program will help you:
- Improve your communication skills
- Recognize the benefits of diversity
- Create innovative solutions for improving your neighborhood
- Identify resources and partnerships
- Apply for grants
- Plan and complete a community project
- Gain confidence as a public speaker
Meet Long Beach decision-makers:
For more information, please contact the Neighborhood Services Bureau at (562) 570-1010 or via e-mail to Francisco.Rodriguez@longbeach.gov. Learn more about the Neighborhood Leadership Program in the attached brochure: