Silver Bow Apartments
View Map
SILVER BOW APARTMENTS
330 Cedar Ave. (1915)

Architect: F.L. Lindsay, with Harvey Lochridge for 1933 repairs

One of the oldest brick apartment buildings remaining in the City today, it is Renaissance Revival in design with a prominent classical cornice. The facade is gold brick with lighter terra cotta decorative accents. The windows are the Craftsman type. It was restored after the 1933 earthquake, and seismically strengthened in recent years.