Saint John Missionary Baptist Church
View Map
SAINT JOHN MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH
732 E. 10th St. (1923)

A monumental but restrained Gothic Revival design with magnificent stained glass windows. It was constructed for the First Church of the Nazarene, which used the structure until 1956, when they relocated for a larger building. For the next two years, the building was occupied by the Seventh Day Adventist Church. St. John Baptist Church, founded as a Bible study group in 1949, moved into the building in 1958.