Rowan/Bradley Building
View Map
ROWAN/BRADLEY BUILDING
201-209 Pine Ave. (1930)

Architect: Unknown

Builder: Charles W. Pettifer

Built for ground floor retail and offices above, the first tenant was the credit dentist Dr. Rowan. The building contains outstanding Art Deco terra cotta ornamentation. Multicolored scenic window surrounds display abstract geometric and naturalistic designs such as dolphins, fish, and sun's rays. The building was remodeled and restored in the 1980's, when the downstairs section was added.