Ringheim/Wells House

View Map

RINGHEIM/WELLS HOUSE
4031 E. 5th St. (1907-1908)

One of the pioneer residences in East Long Beach, the first owner was Sarah K. Ringheim. It is an intact, well-preserved large-scale Victorian and is owned today by David and Kevrine Wells who are restoring it. It reflects the dispersed pattern of residential development in the first decade of the twentieth century.