Recreation Park
View Map
RECREATION PARK
4900 East 7th St. (1929)

Recreation Park was acquired in 1923 and this structure was erected in 1929 for use by the Municipal Band and for other special events. The site and building have been used for many important community events, such as all-state picnics, drama festivals, graduations, classrooms, public speeches. Its lavish Spanish Baroque design contains much ornament and Malibu tile. There is a small building on the rear.