Packard Motors Building
View Map
PACKARD MOTORS BUILDING
205 East Anaheim (1926)

Architect: W.L. Hawk

Constructed as a showroom for Packard automobiles, the spacious and ornate showroom was designed in Spanish Baroque style. It reflects the era when cars were displayed in palatial showrooms. Anaheim Street contained many automobile sales and service buildings. The interior mezzanine is richly detailed. The rear brick building with arched truss roof was the service area. The building is being rehabbed in 1999 for the restoration and display of vintage automobiles.