No Image

View Map

HEARTWELL/LOWE HOUSE
2505 E. Second St. (1919)

A Colonial Revival house significant as the home of Colonel Charles L. Heartwell, who came to Long Beach in 1896 and played a leading role in the financial and civic development of the City. He served as City Treasurer from 1899 - 1908, and assumed many other responsible roles at the City and State level.