Christian Outreach Appeal
View Map
CHRISTIAN OUTREACH APPEAL
503-515 E. 3rd St. (1924)

Builder: Parker O. Wright and Francis H. Gentry

A monumental Classical Revival design at the corner of 3rd and Linden, it has a white classical temple facade on both street fronts placed over red brick. Large arched windows placed between the pilasters contain original tinted glass. Wright and Gentry, the architects, specialized in public buildings and schools in Southern California. Originally the First Methodist Episcopal Church, today the building is owned by the Christian Outreach Appeal.