|Architect: Ray. A. Sites; Francis H. Gentry (1950)
This Spanish Colonial Revival building with its corner tower is one of the few remaining commerical buildings on 2nd St. which retains its original architectural appearance. It was built as a restaurant and was occupied by several different restaurants before it was remodeled by Francis H. Gentry for the Bank of Belmont Shore in 1950. Later the building became Coast Bank, then San Diego Bank. Richard Loynes, chapion speedboat racer, owned the building at one time. The current use is retail.