|Architects: Schilling & Schilling; Hugh Gibbs
The last remaining neighborhood movie theater in Long Beach opened in the silent film era, with a vaudeville stage and theater organ. A major remodel in 1933 by the Schillings provided the Art Deco facade. The terrazzo paving includes the owner's name in the colorful design. The marquee and other changes date from a 1947 remodel by Hugh Gibbs.