Alford House

View Map

ALFORD HOUSE
333 Obispo Ave. (1922)
 
 
This two and a half story house constructed of red brick with white wood detailing is a "classic box" style of architecture. The terra cotta tile roof rests on wide bracketed eaves, and the composition is symmetrical. The front entry has been expanded into a full enclosed width front porch. Otherwise, the exterior is entirely original. The house is adjacent to the stone pillars of Winnipeg Place. The house was built by contractor John C. Alford for his own home.