|Schedule an Inspection Request|
An inspection may be requested by any of the following methods:
- On-Line Inspection Requests
- Call the 24-hour Inspection Request Line at (562) 570-6105.
- Call the Development Permit Center at (562) 570-LBDS (5237), Option 3, between 7:30 am - 3:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday OR between 8:30 am and 3:00 pm on Wednesday.
- Obtain an inspection request from any of the Permit Counter staff.
- Request an inspection using the appropriate City form and fax it to (562) 570-6753.
(Please do not leave a message on the inspector's direct number requesting an inspection.)
All inspection requests received by 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding City of Long Beach holidays, will be scheduled for the next day. All inspection requests received after 3:00 pm will be scheduled for the following business day:
|3:01 pm Thursday through 3:00 pm Friday
|3:01 pm Friday through 3:00 pm Monday
|3:01 pm Monday through 3:00 pm Tuesday
|3:01 pm Tuesday through 3:00 pm Wednesday
|3:01 pm Wednesday through 3:00 pm Thursday
City of Long Beach Observed Holidays
New Year (January 1st)
Martin Luther King Jr. (3rd Monday in January)
Washington's Birthday (3rd Monday in February)
Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
Independence Day (July 4th)
Labor Day (1st Monday in September)
Thanksgiving (4th Thursday and Friday in November)
Christmas (December 25)